Tuesday, November 24, 2009

DJ Finds Out Charles Manson Is His Dad!!!!!!!!!


A Los Angeles man who works as a DJ and grew up as an adopted child in the Midwest recently revealed that his father is convicted killer Charles Manson, who, along with his "Manson Family" followers terrorized L.A. 40 years ago.

Matthew Roberts, 41, told the U.K.'s Sun newspaper that he tracked down his mother who told him she was a Manson follower in 1967 when the killer raped her. He was born the next year. Roberts has since exchanged letters with his father, who is 75 and still in state prison. He says dear old dad signs off his correspondence with a swastika.

The DJ says he first began his journey to track down his real parents 12 years ago. His adoptive parents discouraged it, but he wanted to know more. Roberts says he has a '60s spirit, unlike the conservative values of his Midwestern family.

When he tracked down his biological mother and she finally fessed up about his father's identity, Roberts says she told him, "You look just like him."

"If I get worked up, my eyes get really big and that's really freaked some people out before," Roberts says. "I've tried to tone that down quite a bit. I don't like having that effect on people."

He says he worships Ghandi and that "I don't even kill bugs."

My take on this is WTF, if I found out that my father was Manson and that I looked like him I will be freaking the fuck out. Luckly he didn't since he is the opposite of his dad more power to him, but 60% off time most people that are serial killers and that do have children have some type of symptoms to those of there father or mother!!!!

Got From:LA Weekly

No comments: